skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
..me AND my coffee..
another story, another life for myself
15.3.10
蔡依林 - I Won't Last a Day Without You
蔡依林 singin' in english. her pronounce is sound so strange in my ears hehehe...
Source : Youtube
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
me, myself, and i
Angela
Jakarta, Indonesia
nothing special about me. just an ordinary girl who live and die in Indonesia
View my complete profile
archive
▼
2010
(44)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(16)
▼
March
(17)
Muse - HYSTERIA
currently in LOve with this guys.. LOL
NOTE...S
..antisocial..
Alex (Clazziquai) - If it's you (그대라면)
Mflo ft. Alex - Love me after 12am
Start to focus on my SKRIPsh*t...
...Choco...
be with you.....
Gotta get movin'....
Du Juan... in love with her talents
蔡依林 - I Won't Last a Day Without You
I just wanna..... what???
Du Juan.... a beautiful asian model
周杰伦 - 蒲公英的約定 (Dandelion's Promise)
C.O.F.F.E.E
Fool....
MarketingProfs Daily Fix Blog
Get the
MarketingProfs Daily Fix Blog
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
LookLET